How We Can Help…
Looking to accommodate someone with a print disability such as low vision, or other learning difference? Let us help you manage access to printed material. Send us the book you already have, or we will coordinate getting a digital file direct from the publisher on your behalf. Our processing is timely, and our quality output is high. All our pricing includes binding removal, scanning, OCR process, editing, formatting, pagination, conversion and format output.
What You Need to Know…
Formats supported by our e-text services :
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft Word
- Rich Text Format
- Plain Text
- Large Print
Any organization requesting alternate format text will have to meet the following requirements:
- Institutions must certify a student’s disability preventing the use of standard instructional material.
- Institutions must certify that the instructional material is connected to the student’s registered class. The electronic text is for use by the student in connection with a course in which he or she is registered or enrolled.
- The institution must have purchased a copy of the book for use by the student, or the student has purchased the book. An original receipt or copy of that receipt may be filed with Strada by the institution. At any time, the Strada may request proof of the requestor’s receipt of purchase and proof of disability.
- The request is authorized by an official responsible for monitoring ADA compliance at the learning institution or equivalent
- Handling precautions will be taken to ensure the student does not copy or distribute the electronic version of the instructional materials in violation of copyright laws.
- Students must be aware they may not copy or redistribute the files in any form
Contact us to discuss accessible text services or request a quote.